HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
- Do you live in the Paris region and sometimes have time during the week? You can lead awareness-raising activities in schools to make young people aware of the abolition of the death penalty.
- Do you live in the Ile-de-France region and sometimes have time at the weekend? Come and take part in ECPM’s public awareness-raising activities.
WHAT IS THE RELAY GROUP?
The relay group enables ECPM volunteers to meet abolitionists, foreign associative partners and former death row inmates during prestigious events organised by the association (World Day against the Death Penalty, world and regional congresses) or during school talks.
What are the conditions for being part of the ECPM volunteer relay group?
- You are of age
- You have free time
- You live in the Paris region
- You wish to commit yourself for a minimum period of one year
- You are interested in human rights issues and the abolition of the death penalty
- You have an expertise, or at least an interest, in pedagogy
- You enjoy public speaking
- You adhere to the values of the association
OUR SCHOOL INTERVENTIONS
Our volunteers lead abolition education activities in schools. They are trained in the pedagogy of school interventions and on the theme of the death penalty by specialists from the ECPM network.
OUR ACTIVIST ACTIONS
Each year, ECPM’s calendar is punctuated by strong activist moments that allow us to assert our positions in the human rights landscape. For the volunteers, these days are an opportunity to exchange with the general public in order to defend the values of universal abolition in a friendly atmosphere. See you every year at the Fête de l’Humanité, the Marche des Fiertés, the Forum des Assoces or the Forum pour la paix in Caen!